Monday, June 13, 2016

Reposting a Project for Later: Scrappy Swoon Quilt Along

Facebook can be a wonderful tool for sharing ideas, but after a while, I lose so many ideas that I "post for later". That incredible new feature "Memories Shared On This Day" brought this post to my memory. I never did the project and I would still like to do it in the future.. So I'm posting it HERE, lest I lose it again. I think it's a wonderful quilt I would like to try for those cooridinated scrap quilts:


Hope you enjoy it too:
http://hopefulhomemaker.com/scrappy-swoon-quilt-along/


While you're there, browse her website. It has lots of neat projects.


Blessings,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. Please ensure that I have a way to contact you, if you are a "no-reply" blogger. If you're not sure, please check the right sidebar.