Saturday, February 2, 2019

Chalk Board Designs, new obsession??

I've been facinated by all the chalk board designs and projects.  My Pinterest has a dedicated board called Chalk It Up! Chalk is a medium that is so versatile and fits in with all my other craft obsessions.
So with my daughter's rustic/chic wedding looming in the near future, I decided to jump in with both feet like I tend to do with all my other creative outlets.
I purchased 2 instruction/idea books, a large double-sided, wooden framed sidewalk sized chalkboard, a set of small table boards with easels and a set of liquid chalk markers. 
My purchases will serve me well at the wedding, catering events at work, as photo shoot props and quilt shop advertising. So I feel very justified with my splurges. 😁😁
Below is my first attempt for a work event next week. I'm pleased with the results.

Happy Crafting!!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. Please ensure that I have a way to contact you, if you are a "no-reply" blogger. If you're not sure, please check the right sidebar.